Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

A few words from the artist

 Hello again,

It's a wet and grey day as I write this. One of those days where you feel like nothing and everything is going on. So many things to think about, lots to be done and few resources to manage it.

Is that a bad thing or a good one?  It's hard to tell. I just have to go where the day takes me. Here are a few of the things I've been working on.


All of these are using up the last bits of tube acrylics I had with the help of a bottle of black all purpose paint.


I have no idea how this picture got in here twice or how to remove it any of your suggestions or explanations would be welcome.








Some of them are small canvas panels that I had used for pallets while doing other paintings. Which of course reminds me of an old story that I told you in a previous post so I'll move on.


As you can see. Somewhere along the line fall set in and I was apparently too busy to notice it much. By the time I got around to painting falling leaves. They were all on the ground.


What I was attempting to show here is how well the transplanted strawberries were doing.


As always the marigolds did well and are the best of the color left around the place.




I love this picture up into the trees in my yard.









Somehow I think I should have stayed away form that blue paint. How many of you think I should have stopped earlier on the leaf painting?





No comments:

Post a Comment