Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

a note from the Artist

 Good Morning Everyone,

I've pulled myself  up and out of the recent series of paintings to take care of health and household issues so I thought I'd take this opportunity to visit with you as well.

I've got 3 different varieties of lettuce in the hydroponic planter this time and only one is large enough to begin harvesting from so a few leaves will be topping sandwiches or salads today.

Here are a couple of photos from the birdfeeders outside my window.

Here's an odd canvas I've been playing with in between things around here.


A you can see I'm having a quiet day at home to recharge my batteries and I hope you all do it from time to time.


 This afternoon I plan to get back to putting that latest water lily painting on more merchandise in my zazzle store. links to the side of this post.

bye for now,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment