Translate

Friday, January 22, 2021

Learning to Smile Again

 It's been a rough few years in the country that I call home so I've got to say that it feels good to get a breath of fresh air and a clean start.

It feels like a new world after the darkness and everything seems possible again. In my art, in my life and in my future. But...where do I start?

Today I just got out my colored pencils, pens, permanent markers and stickers and had glorious fun writing and answering letters both wildly colored and illustrated. The feeling of freedom was exhilarating and the nap I had when I'd worn myself out was glorious.



Soon I'm sure I'll be feeling like painting again.





There's the fabulous scent of blueberry muffins wafting in here from the kitchen and makes me sure that I'm really ready for a coffee break. Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment