Translate

Friday, April 23, 2021

Foggy Friday

 A lot of the time here in Minnesota the weather is a factor in how we plan our activities. Today was foggy with temps in the 40's so I didn't feel like spending it outdoors.

What's fun about that is having a great excuse to spend the day in the studio. That sounds great, doesn't it? Until I realize that "my studio" is just a 6 foot long board 15 inches deep. That we mounted under the living room windows to hold all of my art supplies.

Of course, once I get involved in a project I'm so happy that it doesn't matter where I am.

Today I started by clearing off the old typewriter cart that I use for a work table before diving into my next project.

Before I forget, here's a photo of this years daffodils that I took yesterday in my favorite vase.


 Beyond cutting out more items to collage with and making this card for a friend I didn't do much but had a great time any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment