Translate

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wonderful Wednesday

BEFORE

AFTER

One of my favorite things today is how much easier it is to get things done now that my supplies are organized. 

My next project will be to get a desk top storage drawer unit to organize my paints in. As those of you that follow my blog may remember, I have tried many different ways to do this but hadn't found one that really worked. It will be interesting to see if this will really work.


Making this card really amused me. The card stock that I made it from was what the stickers came on.
added to that was a scrap of a map, flowers cut from a sale flyer and I finished it with the last sticker from that package.


I couldn't resist the urge to make anoher garden themed collage. this one is actually more paint than paper. I LOVE IT!!!


 Yes, this is another head of lettuce. We're now growing enough of our own that we hardly ever have to buy any and that is wonderful indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment