Translate

Friday, December 24, 2021

My Last Christmas Design for 2021

About 25 years ago I did a painting of a Christmas Wreath for my parents living room at Christmas.

Now that they've passed and the painting has been returned to me I thought that it 
needed to be updated so that I could share it with someone else.

This time I decided to redo the image so that I could use it in my Zazzle store. The first thing that needed changing  was the bow.

I started trying to change the contours to make it look more real and then failing that I created a plaid pattern to cover my shortcomings.

Here are the in progress photos:

This is a close up of the bow.

Then I added a few more berries and leaves to brighten up the look of the grape vine wreath.

 
From this point it will be photographed and the background will be removed with the
Computer so the wreath can be placed on any product or background that I would like it on.

This should be nice when I use it on next year's Christmas merchandise.

There were a few other designs to finish up but I'm really looking forward to my new designs of 2022.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment