Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Seasonal, Holiday, Christmas Cards

 I'm giving up buying and sending out Christmas cards this year because like a lot of people, I simply can't afford it.

Instead I'm devoting my time to designing new ones for my zazzle stores so that I will be well prepared for next year.

The bright side of this is that once I submit the new designs to zazzle I can send the prototypes and mockups to some of the special people at the top of my Christmas List.

I'm just getting started with a warm holiday beverage.


I'm going to use the middle of this cup for holiday designs that I already have on zazzle. Which should save time and energy on drawing.

This image was cut out by hand and mounted on red construction paper to make my first card.

This second design never saw print. I wasn't quite satisfied with it so I just painted it up and mailed it.

Sorry friend, it doesn't mean that I love you any less, I'm just too thrifty to throw it away and I have to get back to work.


Christmas tree practice didn't go well so I'm off to zazzle to use the Christmas trees that I had drawn and painted in better days.

Wish Me Luck,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment