Translate

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Up a tree at Christmas

Hello again and thank you for following my blog. Earlier I said that I was going to go to Zazzle and work with my old Christmas tree designs.

Well, it was a good idea but what I discovered when I got there is that NONE of them are your normal, all purpose trees.

The types I have so far are one made of seashells, one of iris flowers, and believe it or not my most popular one is made of sunflowers.

One collection but I definitely need to come up with something more mainstream. One is made from a button collection and others are made of things like Dala houses and other images.
 
I collected a few inspiration images but they weren't what I wanted either so I went back to my pens and markers.



Somehow I just haven't gotten around to drawing a pine tree. It's about time for me to start. Don't you think so?

I think these look promising and plan to start working with them right away.



There are lots of ornament and garland designs in my image file that could decorate these trees in lots of ways. I can't wait to get to it.

Keep watching this space and see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment