Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Amazing timing and unexpected surprises

I got started on the round tablecloth I'd hoped to have finished before Christmas and had about 3/4 of it hemmed when I had unexpected company. Yes I used the tablecloth anyway, I simply put it on the table with the finished portions facing my guests and the shaggy bit on my side.

Ron and Karen brought lunch, more paints and a 2013 calendar- just in time too, it was all needed and appreciated.

The really cool thing was that on top of all of that Karen gave me a little sewing lesson on how to make and apply quilt bindings as well as giving me some bindings to practice with just in time for those placemats I've been wanting to make.

Thanks So Much!

You've probably guessed by now that I'm headed for the paints and will post pictures again when I can. (It depends on how caught up I get in them)


No comments:

Post a Comment