Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

17 row crochet pot holder


I was just about to finish this when I thought that you might like to see how it goes together. It's really easy to make:

worsted weight cotton yarn
size G, H or I hook  The size of hook you use depends on whether you crochet loose or tight. I like to use a G because it works best for me and smaller stitches keep the heat from getting through it.

Chain 37 then single crochet in all of the chains all the way around. (instead of going back and forth on rows as you would on most projects you crochet this in one long round) You're finished when you lay it down on a table and the ends meet as shown and you can sew them together. After that all you have to do is weave in the end of the yarn for a few inches.

3 comments:

  1. thank you I will try to make this
    I am learning knitting and going to Michaels tomorrow night for a yarn class

    ReplyDelete