Translate

Monday, December 31, 2012

Writing Life

I love writing like I love painting. They both take you somewhere far away from your pain an troubles. People are often surprised when they actually talk to me or see me and find it odd when I tell them that they'd like me better on paper or e-mail. I don't think I'm alone in that, do you?

If you're going to write your day, wouldn't you want it to be somehow better and brighter instead of listing every ache or pain and problem? There are certainly enough people out there doing that and I want the focus here to be the art, gardening and crafts.

That said, I'd like to give you some further updates on projects:

I'm back to hand hemming that green tablecloth and finding it a bit boring so I keep switching between that and the sunflower painting.

I wrote notes on both of the backs of those blue and white paintings before I listed them for sale. I felt it was important to let people know that they can come to this blog and see the whole creation process from beginning to end of both pieces. Having done that I'm also considering making a disc so that I can watch the whole thing in my DVD player, a bit like a football player watching game footage to see where the game went right or wrong.

Yes, it's true "My projects have projects"

No comments:

Post a Comment