Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Where does the time go?

I've already given away all of the things from my last post. As you can imagine, this time of year just about everyone is happy to get a card and some fresh cookies.

 The potholder was appreciated so I started another one and while I was doing that I finished a hat and started another one and a scarf. Yes I get a bit carried away with things and it's endless. One project always carries me into another and it can be hours,days or weeks before I snap out of it and wonder what happened.

It's a good thing we're not expecting company for the holidays. I work at the dining room table and her's a tour of the projects happening there right now:

1.Crochet potholder
2.crochet hat
3.crochet scarf
4.patchwork tote bag
                 5.sewing
                 6.embroidery
7&8.paper projects and letters
9.painting a wooden bird house
10.carving a wooden horse
11.painting a watercolor poinsettia
12.pencil drawings

The thing that makes this really interesting is that the diameter of the table is only 52 inches so I just don't buy it when people say they don't pursue their hobbies or interests because they don't have room.

Do the best you can with whatever you've got anyplace you can. It's the only thing thing that really matters to me these days and I think you'll find it useful to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment