Translate

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Surprise packages

Just as I was in the middle of making a batch of cards to answer my mail and get started on Christmas a package of my newest designs arrived from Zazzle. My work is improving and I've got plenty of things to send out for the season.

That being the case I may pack up the card making supplies and use that table to start on the slipcover I want to make for one of our kitchen chairs so that it can be used in the living room.

Of course there are so many projects going on here that it's anyone's guess which one will hit the table first.

The other wonderful package that arrived today was a box of wrapped Christmas presents from a friend. They're the only things under my tree this year so whatever they turn out to be they've already brightened the season and improved my mood.

I'm so grateful to everyone that's helped us through the years, the art couldn't happen without them.

Thanks again to all of my "art angels"

No comments:

Post a Comment