Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A week of kindness and amazing surprises

There are so many people to Thanks this week and most of them don't want to be mentioned by name here so I'll just list what came in and when as I marvel at life and the fact that everyone wants to see the art keep coming enough to help us make ends meet until it starts to pay the bills.

Monday: Bags and Bags of groceries just when we didn't know where our next meal was coming from.

Tuesday: 2 bags of card making supplies along with a cutter and folder
              fresh fruit, veggies and bread
              5 wooden Dala Horses
           
Wednesday:

Thursday: 3 packages of tea from a friend cleaning out her cabinets

Friday: Embroidery floss
           Card Stock
           Clay and clay tools for my sister



Saturday: a can of coffee left on my doorstep

I'm happy not to be a "starving artist" this week and am very grateful to everyone as I set to work on my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment