Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some of today's projects


This scarf is easy but a bit boring so I'll just do a couple of more rows and set it aside so that I can move on to some photography that will kick off a new series of projects in pen, pencil and paint.

Oh, back to the scarf. I'm using a size K hook and started by crocheting a chain as long as I wanted the scarf to be and then taking it from there with a half double crochet stitch (you can look that up in any crochet book or just leave a comment and I'll be happy to shoot more pictures to show you how)
I chain 2 at the end of each row and turn. It goes pretty fast but the paints are pulling me and I want to get back to some acrylics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again like your blogs
    I just finished my knitted purse, turned out cute with a crocheted flower on it.
    Have a Happy new Year

    ReplyDelete