Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Better late than never with a surprise


I finally cleared off the table and decided to make some table linens to brighten our Christmas. We're
making quiche in the morning! We're picking up some apple cider today, it's been a while and sounds really good-don't you think so?


Well, that table never stays cleared off for long. Here are a few fabrics that might work.
 Yes, all the fabric I own "lives" in that green bin in front of the buffet so finding enough of anything for a project can be a challenge.


Just as I'd cleared things away and was waiting for the next part of my project a friend dropped by with the perfect gift. You're bound to see this little pitcher turning up in my paintings for years but in the meantime it's the perfect place to keep my most important and well used brushes (details and liners) until I'm able to fill it with flowers.

The really funny thing about all of this is that I had just finished telling my husband that he might as well come away from the window because "it's not like anyone will be stopping here this Christmas"...and then someone did. Thank goodness for friends!!! They chase the blues away and help keep me going. Happy Holidays to all of them and to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment