Translate

Monday, February 7, 2011

Another one bites the dust...or does it?




                                                                                                  









There's an amazing energy in destroying one piece while creating another.
The beauty of all the technology that's available today is that we can shoot photos along the way and enjoy the journey while being able to preserve some of those pivital moments and images that went into it all. I'll put these all together so that they go to whoever ends up with the painting. The only thing I need to decide is whether to put it on paper or disc. I'll have a lot of time to decide because the canvas hit an ugly point after this and I'm still working on it.  I'm looking forward to seeing where it will go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment