Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morning paper, pencils and more fun


A friend gave me a big roll of floral photo corners and as you can see I had a ball "playing" with them . After that I made a card from one of those altered Sunflower pictures and did a bit of drawing on an envelope to go along with it. I'd love to keep working on this stuff but it's off to exercise class. 264 pounds is just not where I want to be. If I can make amazing things out of my junk mail I ought to be able to make something of myself. Wish me Luck!

Yes, I went right back to it as soon as I got home and the next time I looked at the clock it was FOUR hours later!!! I'll be grabbing a broom now and dealing with my "debris field" and then of course I'll be moving on to other projects. (I'll have to, those were the last of the 200 watercolor card and envelopes sets I've gone through in the last year) ...who knows, maybe I'll sell a painting or something and be able to shop for more art supplies...Quick!!! before I have to do some housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment