Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Play Date


The day shot by so quickly. I shot a couple of pictures as I was setting up but got so carried away making cards and letter papers with yesterday's pictures that we completely forgot to shoot the results. I'd set up 3 stations for watercolor painting and 3 more for card making and paper crafting. I like to be ready for anything and able to follow whatever inspiration strikes. My Xyron sticker machine came in handy as I clipped flowers from garden catalogs and  used them to arrange borders around my letter paper as I answered my mail. Things turned out great but were in the mail before I realized I'd forgotten to get more pictures.

I just finished making this page with photos of the box I painted that I keep my paints in. I also added borders in marker and drew the flower with colored pencils.The top of the page is actually cut out around the shape of the box which gives it a really fun look too.

No comments:

Post a Comment