Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hot Weather and High Hopes


Believe it or not as far north as we are they've been issuing heat warnings so that brings about a number of changes in my plans. Everything was really wet this morning from an early storm but I wanted to take advantage of the cool part of the day and went out early enough to get 3 hours of weeding and other work done in the front garden but I didn't take the camera along because of the weather.
I had planned to paint a few of the spots I missed in the dining room but I just didn't get to it as I was working on a few more designs for Zazzle and had some laundry to catch up on. I keep hoping to get back to drawing and painting the flowers I brought in too. There are always more projects to do than there are hours in the day but I keep trying. Each day I compete against the day before and try to improve. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment