Translate

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It seemed like a good idea at the time

Here's a scrap crafted card I made for my hubby a decade or two  ago. I couldn't go shopping for him that year so I hot glued it full of pocket change. Imagine my surprise when we "found" it today while sorting through drawers in an old piece of furniture...of course when we picked it up it rained an assortment of coins but it was pretty funny anyway.

These days we're still busy making things. I'm crocheting here and he's untangling yarn for me.

Here's a photo from our first house (1978-2000) I hated the look of that air freshener in the hall so I painted that urn around it as part of the mural.

Eventually the mural was full of Iris and vines and  went up 2 stories. Yes, I've got more pictures if you're interested.

As you can imagine all of these projects fall under the heading of "it seemed like a good idea at a time"

No comments:

Post a Comment