Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blues in the night

 I'm not sure where this painting is going but I worked on it off and on all of last night then shot these photos this morning to take advantage of the light. Shooting acrylics is difficult because of the glossy surface so I usually try it with and without a flash.
What do you think off it do far? I've been working this particular canvas for a number of years now. It even had a happy life in a nice frame for a while before I got my hands on it again.

People keep bringing me new canvases hoping I'll leave my old work alone but my paintings are part of my life...sometimes my whole life and they continue to evolve as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, captures the flow of nature from the smallest internal beginning to the vast external outer space connection.

    ReplyDelete