Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Prep for painting

My worktable is busy these days, I had to set some of the painting things aside to get some fabric cut. Any shirts I buy locally are too short so I've been cutting out squares for bands of patchwork to lengthen them. I'll cut the 3 small pieces of fabric that I bought (1/3 yard and 1/2 yard) and turn it all into a continuous roll that can be used as needed. That way it only takes up a few inches in the corner of my sewing basket.
While I was out shopping I also grabbed a few of the colors of paint I needed to paint good skin tones on those portraits. There are now 3 different ones in the works so it's all creating mayhem in the house because there are a lot of other projects going on here as well.
Someday I'm going to have to take another break and do some housework around here. I was so far behind on the dishes today that there was NOTHING to get a drink of water with.
I guess I'd better head to the kitchen-I hate that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment