Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Indoors and out


Well, I went as far as I could go with those bags and packed away the ones in progress when I ran out of straps and lining fabric. I'll pick up with them the next time I get supplies.
As you can see I've gone back to the portrait I've been painting and made myself another cotton pot holder.
It's been kind of a dull but peaceful week  I wish I had something a bit more interesting for you to be reading just now but on the other hand, perhaps the fact that things are quiet and peaceful here is just the thing to divert your attention from your busy day and have a bit of a vacation with me.
The warmer weather has had the birds back in the garden and a few have even seemed to take up residence in some of the brightly painted bird houses out on the arbor. Clearly, they think it's spring in spite of the date on my calendar.
There are lots of nice garden catalogs in my mailbox these days and I begin to dream about the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment