Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

New ways of looking at old projects

 I did a lot of furniture painting back in the 1990's and before I gave this piece away I put it on the scanner, covered it with a towel and loaded the image in the computer where I could experiment with it.
 Here I changed the background by removing what I'd painted and selecting a color from the program.
 Here I kept the painted background but changed the colors of the whole piece.
Focusing on just the white or just the purple flower alters the composition in ways that might work for greeting cards or other products in my Zazzle store. It's fun to revisit these images and discover even more fun ways to use them. The possibilities are endless...well, maybe not endless but certainly worth exploring...

No comments:

Post a Comment