Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A bit of everything

It was really hot out today so I went out early in the morning to water the garden and avoid most of the heat.

Of course I couldn't stay away from the arbor I'm painting so I popped outside from time to time to add a few more brush stokes to it.

Aside from that I've done a bit more design work on Zazzle and spent some time sorting out my work table.

I'd started cutting down some of my hosta for the season but am waiting for cooler weather to finish cleaning it up.


There are so many ideas popping in my head that I can't wait to get back to my brushes but I'm avoiding any other painting until I finish the arbor. Fall will be here soon and I don't want to run out of time to work on it before winter. The one tiny section that I'm working on now has already taken 2 days and is nowhere near done. At this rate it's going to take FOREVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment