Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Planter and projects in the garden


I decided to move that planter we built away from the front of the yard. It was too shady there and we couldn't get anything to grow there so close to the pine tree so it was time for a change.


 What really surprised me is that it slipped right off the soil.


I was AMAZED at how easy it was to move. Are you wondering where it's going? It's new home will be alongside our front steps with a lattice trellis in it for some privacy from the neighbors.


I'm still working on this chair but decided to sit here a while and test the integrity of the paint. There's be no point in finishing it if I'd discovered that the paint would scratch, chip or peel. I'm pleased to report that it passed all wear and use tests with flying colors.

I had to laugh because in this case Martha Stewart does have "a good thing" with her outdoor craft paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment