Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Still "playing" with that watercolor

Well, that last project was packed up and sent to a favorite Aunt with a set of step by step photos so she can enjoy seeing it done as well as using the mug.
As long as I'd scanned the watercolor I thought I'd "play" with it a bit and see what I can make of it on Zazzle. So far there are postage stamps and note cards. I'm on my way back to work now to see what else I can do with it. Who knows, maybe I'll even try phone cases this time.
It's so hot outside that I only put in 5 more strawberry plants today. It's supposed to cool off a bit tomorrow so I'll get back to the berries and plant the Iris that came in today's mail.
I'm also hoping to get back to clear coating the last dala horses. I avoid it on humid days but the summer is going fast so I work on them whenever I can because I don't want to have to do the messy things in the house this winter. Especially the sanding, I keep hoping for a nice, breezy day for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment