Translate

Friday, April 3, 2015

New watercolor workspace


 We built the little wall mount desk out of one by twelve's and it has a pull out shelf for the keyboard and computer mouse. The shelves on the wall are all re-purposed from other places and things. total cost for the whole office/studio make over was under thirty dollars.(the main expenses were the wall mount bracket for the monitor and the mechanism for pull out)


There's plenty of room for painting small projects and it's nice to have all of my supplies handy.




On this last one I started with a poppy clipped from a garden catalog and then I attempted to draw and paint one. It looks like this is going to take a lot more practice but it will amuse one of the people that I write to and I'm sure she'll let me know when I get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment