Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

It looks like rain today

Oh well, it's about time I spend some time indoors getting things cleaned and organized before I start painting again. I drew all over my mail but I guess that really can't be considered art. Who cares? It was fun and both the mail carriers and the people getting the letters enjoy it.
I sat down at my work table to sort things out and was soon bored with that and started "playing " with my mail.
I'll probably go to work and design some products on Zazzle. There are so many other artists there that it's hard to compete and make sales. Every time you draw or paint a flower you know there are hundreds or thousands of peoples own versions or styles of them. It makes getting people to choose yours a big challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment