Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

Painting Today

It's sunny and around 70 degrees so I'm planning to take that "dishes" painting out into the garden and begin painting some of the latest blooms and berries on it as china patterns.
I'll have a bit more coffee as I round up my supplies.
There's a lot of traffic this morning but I'll hardly notice it once I get started on the painting. That's one of the lovely things about doing the things you really love. Intensity, focus and passion can be a vacation of sorts from the rest of your day. If I'd ever chosen a career I think I'd have gone into art therapy because I know first hand how good it is for your heart, soul and spirit and I'd like to be able to share that with people.
Who knows, it wouldn't hurt to look into the training needed. I may get around to it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment