Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little of everything

I'm still refinishing the bathroom door but as you can imagine that bored me pretty quickly so I do bits of it between other projects. I'm making a little progress cleaning and organizing the studio space in my dining room but that's dull too so I'm headed to the garden to find something pretty to paint on a birdhouse that I've been working on. In between all of this is that tulip painting calling out to be finished but my mood has changed so much since I had the live flowers to work with that the photos are NO help getting back into the mood. That one may have to wait until they bloom again next year. Right now the Iris and roses are blooming like mad and I've been neglecting them too. What's next? I have NO idea but you'll be the first to see the pictures. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment