Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The most amazing idea

I can't show it to you yet(the pencil lines I've sketched in don't show up on a photo) but I'm so excited about the idea of my new painting that I had to write it down somewhere.

As you know the name of this blog is paintersgarden but I'm not sure that I've really explained why I call it that.

For me the gardening and the art are so connected and intertwined that it's hard to tell which really came first. It all seems to sprout up together which gave me the idea for a painting where the garden tools, fruit, veggies and flowers all sprout out of the ground along with paintbrushes, pencils and paintings.

I can't wait to get back to it and I'll post pictures as soon as I take a break from adding some paint

No comments:

Post a Comment