Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Watercolor Garden and Greenhouse Plans


 I'm tempted to just let the pictures tell the story but that would deprive me the opportunity to write about the fun I had with some of my garden photos and the drawings and watercolors that they inspired. I'm sure you've already guessed that these were done on mixed media cards that went out in the mail today.

It was overcast out today and looked like rain so I didn't want to go outside today which explains me working with photos today instead of live or fresh flowers.

In addition to working on these I installed a stained glass window cling in the dining room. We're trading the view of the neighbors house, grill and trash cans for a built in greenhouse window. I've drawn up plans for the frame and shelving that we plan to build soon.

Having the cling on the window will divert the light a bit and keep plants from burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment