Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

My Biggest Project, Summing it all up

You may have seen some of my videos on you tube. I haven't done anything like that in almost 10 years and recent news from one of my Doctors made it clear to me that I'd better get the rest of things organized and put together sooner rather than later.

The first project I chose was to gather all of the material on my lilies from the garden to the drawings, paintings and designs for merchandise.


I'm not able to take the project through the computer and production phases so I've packed it away until I can find someone to help me take it from there.

In the meantime I'll be rounding up all the other materials on several subjects.

I love the idea that someday when I'm no longer able to do the gardening, drawing or painting that I'll be able to enjoy all of the great stories and photos myself or show them to others who might be interested. It means that no matter what happens to me art and flowers will always be part of my life.

Here's a list of the next projects I'll be working on:
Sunflowers
Iris
Dala Horses
Painted Furniture 

As you can see There's a lot of work to do so there may be longer gaps between my posts.

Keep Reading and Commenting. Your Feedback helps keep me going.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment