Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Designing Sympathy Cards

I had always wondered why Sympathy cards seem to say the same thing but I realized yesterday that no matter who the person was or how they died you've always got Sympathy for the people left behind and it's a good place to start.

The challenge for the designer is how to express that in a way that is better suited to different ages and types of people and that covers an assortment of situations.

I'm always amazed that even though we all loose someone along the way no one really knows what to do or say at times like this...it's not just me.

My challenge today is to look through the artwork I have and see if there's anything suitable, create something new if there's not and to try to make life better for the people left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment