Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Organization and inspiration

 
I'm feeling a bit wrung out from struggling with that sunflower painting so I took a bit of time off to organize things in the studio.


 I found myself singing a little Beatles tune (with a little help from my friends)  as I was working because the embroidery floss and the box I decided to store and display it in were given to me by a friend (thanks Irene!)


Having all the bright colors where I can see them may spark some ideas and it's just pretty and cheerful to look at. There are any number of ways to put things away, you just need to decide what meets your needs best based on the things you have to work with.

I painted the edges to keep things a bit cleaner and nicer( it would be easier to dust if I ever felt myself inclined to do that) but didn't feel the front really needs it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment