Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Back at the worktable

We found the key we were looking for and labeled some of the others before clearing them away and getting back to work.


I just finished sanding this and am ready to start painting. This one will be another attempt at a nice valentine's heart design. There's just one change I plan to make with it this time, the small heart below the saddle area on the first one seemed to throw the balance off so I plan to eliminate that and enhance the design of the larger heart. I'll add more  pictures as I go.


There's no need to use an expensive paint because these are going to be used as decorations for a Birthday Party next month so I'm using Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Pint by Plaid in a 2 oz bottle. It costs around a dollar at Wal-mart and the color I'm starting with is #20631 Pink blush.


Base Coat with pink blush and after it drys, sand anything that needs it and repaint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment