Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Running with scissors, inspiration is EVERYWHERE

I tried to get some photos of the squirrels chasing each other around the front yard and the few birds that were at the feeders outside my window this morning but I didn't have any luck so I returned to the worktable where I "found" scissors, tape and a couple of photos of different crazy quilt Christmas stockings that I had made years ago. I know you can make a collage on the computer but it was a lot more fun to cut them up and combine them into one image by hand.

I'm listening to a bit of music and deciding where to start next. Living in such a small space means that EVERYTHING is handy and inspiration is EVERYWHERE which as you can imagine is both good and bad but always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment