Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lost in the shuffle but still working

The camera's gone missing at the moment and there's so much sawdust at the worktable that I've got the tablecloth on an ironing board next to my desk so that I can finish hemming it.

I hate to admit that it's been a month since I started it but there are so many other things to do that things like that happen around here.

I'm looking forward to spring and summer so that I can move the woodworking back outdoors. It's pleasanter to be in the fresh air and it seems to entertain the neighbors as well.

As long as the ironing board is out I may even do some ironing which will strike some of you that know me pretty funny. Clearly, I'm not known for my housekeeping skills.

I'm loving a sunny day and getting some exercise trying to get the mini blinds adjusted enough that I can enjoy the sun but still see the computer well enough to finish this post and design a bit more merchandise on Zazzle.

Well, back to that tablecloth...who knows, I may clean that table off someday and need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment