Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Carving, Painting , Crochet and more

I'm still working on dala horses and have several in various stages that I haven't got around to photographing yet. Today was more for floral arranging and crochet which I didn't get photos of either.

Sometimes you're just too busy doing things to document them. I'm so grateful to Dick and Esther for keeping the wooden horses coming, I don't know what I'd do without them.
I'd been interested in Dala horses all of my life but never gotten around to doing anything about it until they got me started. Now I'm loving it so much that I can't imagine doing anything else.

Life just keeps taking surprising turns and amazing opportunities and people are everywhere. I find myself wondering why I never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment