Translate

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Building on a Small Painting

This painting began with a 5 x7 inch canvas that I had worked on recently. I'd hung it on the wall and lived with it a while before I decided that it needed something else.





Here's Where I Started Today.


 I start each day with a little neurogrphica. If you're not familiar with it yet you can find a lot of it on you tube these days.


Lately, instead of doing the exercises on paper, I work it in different colors. And also in layers with paint over other paintings.


It calms me and also seems to improve the paintings as well.


I continue to work in this way until I am satisfied with the results or until I get sleepy. It's been wonderful to enhance and improve my sleep.


I liked it very much at this point and put it back on my gallery wall so that I could enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment