Translate

Monday, February 7, 2022

 Hello Again,

Thanks for staying with me on the long journey that some of the last few projects have been.

Here's a bit of what's been going on around them and since I finished an hour ago.

When I began to regret putting the sunflower painting over the line painting I grabbed this smaller painting and started doing a line painting over that only to realize that I just wanted to paint, loose, free and not trying to ''make" it do anything.

It might have been interesting to follow this one through but I was just too tired to care anymore so I just grabbed paint, poured some and painted others directly from some of the tubes.


It's a real mess but it felt so good. Besides that, there's always tomorrow...and anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment