Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Clutter


Well, here's one reason I never get everything sorted out around here. I "found" a piece of paper that worked with this piece of a photo of an old painting so stuck to a note card it became an opportunity to "play" with pens and pencils and write a letter to a friend which of course is much more fun than cleaning house anyway, isn't it?

The wind has slowed down and I should be able to finish as few wooden items with spray polyurethane.

Of course, back in the house I'm STILL sorting through the "stuff" on my worktable which might sound impressive if I hadn't been doing it for the last 12 years. Oh well, it keeps me busy and keeps my  mind off my pain level so it works for me.

Here's a detail view of the watercolor that I painted on the corner of the envelope.
I'll get back to the sorting and organizing now and may even get some cleaning done but with all of my art supplies in easy reach I wouldn't count on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment