Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The other half of the photo


The large photo I was recycling as I cleaned off the worktable today was a picture of an old painting of mine that I'd printed to use as part of the summer decorations at a local senior center. Now that they're done with it I figured I'd share it with some more people.

I did some drawings on the first card so I thought I'd just try an assortment of brushes with watercolor for the 2nd one. By the time I got to the envelope I figured rather than paint another lily I'd take my inspiration from the postage stamp.

I did get some more cleaning and organizing done and donated 3 bags full of things to a local thrift shop today but it made very little difference in the clutter level around here so I'll try harder tomorrow to clear enough space to bring in some of the projects that I want to work on over the winter.

Yes, I'm STILL using the dining room for studio space, an office and a sewing room so it's always a challenge in an 11 foot room but my friends in other countries remind me how lucky I am to have that much space for just 2 people and you inspire me to make better use of the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment