Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lost at the worktable

I've been designing a lot of things in my Zazzle stores and am still spending a lot of time sorting through things in the dining room and of course I wind up sticking a lot of odds and ends together to decorate mail as I write letters which of course is much more fun than cleaning and sorting anyway.

Here's the corner of one of today's envelopes. the flower on it was done to coordinate with the postage stamp I'd used on it.


I'm really wanting to get started on a new painting but there are so many other things I need to be doing these days. One of the more urgent ones is watering in the new plants and getting the water barrel emptied before the weather starts to freeze.(yes, it's one of the plastic ones)

The animals seem to be having a lot of fun, we spent part of our teatime in the garden today just laughing at some of the antics of the squirrels and a chipmunk in the front yard.

I'm doing a bit of sewing at the table tonight and will let the painting wait until the morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment