Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2022

And The Beat Goes On

Hello Again,
Every time I planned to wrap up that last project I found myself grabbing more materials and continuing with the mixed media. I'm enjoying it so much I think
I'll just ride it out.


At this point they're just for my own pleasure as I enjoy watching them change step by step.


I thought you'd enjoy watching the process evolve. feel free to comment when you feel I've gone too far. I never know when to quit.


What's new on your creative journey? Have there been any surprises on the way? Feel free to comment and share.


This little canvas went through a few last changes before I considered it finished.


Actually I just looked at it from a different angle and considered it finished. Before I went back to the rest of them.


This one is my new favorite so I glued it onto a card and wrote to another artist friend of mine.
And even it went through some last minute changes on it's way out the door.


After that, I couldn't resist getting back to the rest of them.


I'm not sure which version of this one I like best. What do you think.


This small canvas panel was a nice opportunity to to use some of my smallest palette knives.


This one was kind of bright and fun and will probably be glued to a card to another painting friend. we love challenging each other on our way to either "real" art or commercial success and of course we're all aware that there comes a time to make a choice. I plan to have some fun before I get there. How about you?


It's so easy to get carried away on these. Luckily no one seems to mind.


Well, this has been fun and there's still a small stack of them for another time.


I'll save these three (or more) they're on paper so I may cut them into more to save for a rainy day. (or a snowstorm) you never know what to expect these days.

Keep on painting, it will make you feel better,
Julia







No comments:

Post a Comment