Translate

Friday, January 14, 2022

Gallery in a Box

 I have a couple of special boxes at my house that I keep various sizes of paintings in. Each year I pull them out and decide what I want to do with them. Today it was for the smallest art pieces.

I started out by looking at the frames that I had on hand and putting the paintings in them that fit. They seemed to look pretty nice. Don't you think so?



Now it's just a matter of deciding what needs repair and what simply needs to be maintained. Others could be sanded off, painted over or simply added to and finished.

I think I'll be cutting up some of the paper ones and making them into note cards. It's just a matter of deciding which ones.

     


I got the photos in the wrong order here but I'm pretty sure you can tell which is the whole collage and which is the set of notecards. I liked the composition on the cards better. What did you think?

Be sure to leave your comments below, thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment