Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Today's Challenge

 I'm starting with the remains of my last group of experiments and seeing what I can make from those. I only finished one but am pleased with the results.


                                                    Before

                                                   After

This time I used 2 different types and sizes of palette knives, one round brush and one liner. The sizes didn't seem to make much difference in the results and I used it to make a card for answering my mail today.

I can't wait to see what the results of the next painting will be. This one is going overseas to an old Friend who is also an artist and may enjoy the texture and composition of it.

 I hope you enjoyed the progress of today's project and will pull out your paint's and join me next time to

Paint Yourself Happy,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment