Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Art in Mind, Exploring Neuoggraphics and neurographica

 The most exciting thing to me about neurographics is the way that they seamlessly connect art to the the way the neurons fire in our brains creating new pathways and having many mental and physical benefits. 

I was very interested and just had to try it right away.

Here is the first drawing, both before and after I began to add color.

The first thing I noticed was that my pulse had slowed and my sleepless nights disappeared. I can't wait to see what happens next. The only down side I can see is that you can easily get obsessed by it because it feels so satisfying that you don't want to stop.

I added color to a lot of the main colors and then began using smaller marks to connect each of the color areas to themselves and I can still see a lot that can do with it so please come back and follow my progress.

This is the second drawing (still in progress) which I plan to keep working on in just neutral colors to see how it affects the drawing as well as how it affects me.

I wish you would join me so that you could experience for yourselves what this feels like.

The beginning and the end of drawing # 3.


Come back again soon and see where it takes me.

Julia

These drawings came next:

I thought I'd try some with different colored markers and did this one (#4) plus several around the edges of letters that I was writing other artists to tell them about the health benefits of working  in this way.

This one was number 5 in the full drawing series. I find myself being drawn to doing them every day. As I said, the health benefits make them well worth the time you put into doing them.

After I did this one I decided to do some detail views to see what effect some of the different color areas has on it.

I had chosen these colors to represent a rocky shore and the grass beyond a winding stream.




No comments:

Post a Comment